Cabinet for Pines Chapel Quilt
Donna Gordon’s brother-in-law has built a shadow box cabinet to hold the Pines Chapel Quilt, which was returned to the church two years ago from the family who had it. The quilt was created in 1953 with the help of the congregation and local families to raise money for the church to build a new chapel. The quilt was given to the pastor at the time; and, was lost for many years. It was returned and rededicated to the church.
A glass covering for the shadow box is on order; and, when it comes in the quilt will be put in the box and hung up in the church!